Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th and Friday 26th August
Our Nature Trail will be open for families to come and explore. There will be lots of fun activities to get involved with like:
- Making a nature paintbrush/mark making tool
- 'Go Barefoot’ with our garden sensory textured walk
- Making nature mandalas , land art and weaving
- Leaf rubbing using wax pastels, crayons, pencils, foil and paper
- Creating walnut shell boats
- And a garden scavenger hunt – what will you spot?
Come to Kingshill House and pick up an activity sheet from us to start your exploration completing each task as you go. Suitable to children of all ages.